3 cups baking soda
1/2 cup white vinegar
3 cups of warm water
1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
An old toothbrush
1.Dampen your sponge with a little bit of vinegar and sprinkle the baking soda onto a sponge.
2. Rub the sponge on the tiles and grouting. Rinse out the sponge and replace it with an old toothbrush.
3. Rub the baking soda into the grout with the toothbrush.
4: Rinse the tile area with the warm water.
5. Mix the baking soda and warm water and rub the mixture into the grout.
6. Fill the spray bottle with equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide.
7. Spray the grouting with the hydrogen peroxide mixture and leave overnight.
8. Rinse the tiles and grouting with warm water then wipe tiles and grout with a dry cloth.